Cree Family History Network

The search for your Cree, Crie, Crea, Cre, Crey and Chree origins

Mike Spathaky's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Hiya, Neal! You may find more information about William and Mary Cree at http://cree…"

Mike Spathaky replied Jul 30, 2021 to Cree Lisburn

4 Jul 30, 2021
Reply by Mike Spathaky

"Hi Melissa - and welcome to the Cree Family History Network! I am not the main organ…"

Mike Spathaky replied Apr 21, 2019 to Crees of Taralga, NSW, Australia

2 Apr 21, 2019
Reply by Melissa Smith

"Hi Andrew, Thanks for the additional information about your family. I have added it…"

Mike Spathaky replied Dec 23, 2018 to Further information regarding George Frederick Valentine Cree and Mary Gordon Atkinson (,Line 17)

3 Dec 23, 2018
Reply by Mike Spathaky

"Many thanks for your posting, Andrew. I can tell you that Mary Cree was born on 17 O…"

Mike Spathaky replied Dec 22, 2018 to Further information regarding George Frederick Valentine Cree and Mary Gordon Atkinson (,Line 17)

3 Dec 23, 2018
Reply by Mike Spathaky

"Hi Diane, Welcome to the Cree Family History Network! George Cree and his wife Jane…"

Mike Spathaky replied Aug 13, 2018 to John Cree

2 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by Diane Quinn

"Hi Donald, Welcome to the growing ranks of the Cree Family History Network. Thank yo…"

Mike Spathaky replied Aug 2, 2018 to Janet Cree of Abernethy Perthshire - her family tree

1 Aug 2, 2018
Reply by Mike Spathaky

"Many thaks for that Gary. Just a minor detail: He was born on 31st April 1929. Thirt…"

Mike Spathaky replied Apr 25, 2018 to Forteviot Line. Resting place of Peter Campbell Cree, Elizabeth Murray, Margaret Pearson, Christian Murray, John Wallace & Peter Clark. Welshill Cemetery, Perth

4 Apr 25, 2018
Reply by Gary Taylor Cree

"Hi Gary, Welcome to the Cree Family History Network! How serendipitous that your wif…"

Mike Spathaky replied Apr 25, 2018 to Forteviot Line. Resting place of Peter Campbell Cree, Elizabeth Murray, Margaret Pearson, Christian Murray, John Wallace & Peter Clark. Welshill Cemetery, Perth

4 Apr 25, 2018
Reply by Gary Taylor Cree

"Hi Dorothy, Thanks for that! Would that be Harrington in Cumberland, England (now Cu…"

Mike Spathaky replied May 14, 2015 to Robert George Cree

4 May 14, 2015
Reply by Mike Spathaky

"Hi Dorothy, Trevor,I agree with all that. I have deleted George Cree #9980 as all th…"

Mike Spathaky replied May 13, 2015 to Robert George Cree

4 May 14, 2015
Reply by Mike Spathaky

RSS

© 2024   Created by Trevor Cree.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service