Cree Family History Network

The search for your Cree, Crie, Crea, Cre, Crey and Chree origins

DNA Testing Forum (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cree Lisburn

Hi All, Seeking clarity and help if possible.  So my mothers maiden name is Cree from Lisburn.  I had started looking into my family tree.…

Started by Neal Connor

4 Jul 30, 2021
Reply by Mike Spathaky

Crees of Taralga, NSW, Australia

Hi everyone, I am the daughter of Sheila Mary Cree who is the daughter of William Selby Cree and Rosaline Pearl Whipp formerly of Taralga N…

Started by Melissa Smith

2 Apr 21, 2019
Reply by Melissa Smith

John Cree

I recently joined this group and it is fascinating.  My mother was Florence Cree who was the only child of John and Mary (Minnie) Cree from…

Started by Diane Quinn

0 Aug 12, 2018

The Sprotbrough Cree Line

Dan, I'm not sure if the origin of the Sprotbrough Cree line has been discussed before on the Network but I have just noticed your very int…

Started by Trevor Cree

0 May 27, 2017

Hugh Cree And Jane Wallace

To Trevor Cree  To start of I am the GG granddaughter of Hugh Cree and Catherine. Hugh Cree is not married to Jane Wallace she is his siste…

Started by Dorothy Gabbey Cree Ludaescher

2 Sep 5, 2016
Reply by Dorothy Gabbey Cree Ludaescher

Robert George Cree

Dear Trevor George as he liked to be known is my grandfather born 13 Feb 1883 and died 1st Feb 1933. I have in my possession his baptism Ce…

Started by Dorothy A Ludaescher

4 May 14, 2015
Reply by Mike Spathaky

The Sprotbrough Cree

On Saturday 9th May 2015 Mike Spathaky and Trevor Cree were invited to a Sprotbrough Cree family reunion. Everyone was very welcoming and i…

Started by Trevor Cree

0 May 10, 2015

Help with photos of William Lee Cree

. Hi , My father is William Robert Cree, Son of William Lee Cree, who died 8 Novemeber 1958. William Lee Cree was the son Henry Cree and Ha…

Started by Kath Margaret Sutton ( Was Cree)

0 May 6, 2015

Parents of Joshua Cree b.1770

Hi, I'm looking for the parents of Joshua Cree who was born in Newark(?) in about 1770, and married Sarah Hand(s) 21 Mar 1796, I believe, b…

Started by John Robert McLelland

4 Mar 31, 2015
Reply by John Robert McLelland

WILLIAM CREE

WILLIAM CREE IS THE 1st NAME IN THE 1st LISBURN PRES/CHURCH .1768.

Started by LEONARD CREE

5 May 14, 2013
Reply by Trevor Cree

RSS

© 2024   Created by Trevor Cree.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service