Cree Family History Network

The search for your Cree, Crie, Crea, Cre, Crey and Chree origins

Cree lines in County Down, Ireland (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Here's the more specific details of George Frederick Valentine and Annie Toppings Children

Samuel Cree - my grandfather has already been done George Cree - born Sep 17, 1899, Lisburn, Antrim, Ireland; mar 31, 1901 was living with…

Started by Catherine Hale (nee Cree)

2 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Catherine Hale (nee Cree)

My Ancestors - meant to add this to the original post

James Swan Cree (son of Samuel Cree and Jean Swan) was born Oct 10, 1926, Montreal, Quebec; and christened Oct 24, 1926, Montreal, Quebec, …

4 Mar 12, 2014

George Cree and Annie Topping

Further to Cathy Hale's message.  My grandfather was Andrew Cree, son of George Cree and Annie Topping.  Andrew was the only one of their c…

Started by Annabelle Morrison

0 Feb 16, 2014

Line 17 in One Name Study - Cree of Newtownards

I am very excited - -- you have made additions to this line including my Grandfather, Samuel Cree born 1897 to George Frederick Valentine C…

2 Feb 10, 2014

Visiting Northern Ireland

As a result of recent researches there have been new developments in the genealogy of the Ulster Cree lines. My wife Marian and I will be…

Started by Mike Spathaky

3 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Mrs Helen Dawson

Henry Talbot Cree of Bangor (1938-2005)

This death notice from Edmonton, Alberta, may be of interest to Adam Trevor Cree and other descendants of the Bangor Cree branch: CREE, Hen…

Started by Mike Spathaky

0 May 27, 2013

Pre-1800 Cree references in the Belfast Newsletter

Originally posted by Trevor Cree  on March 30, 2012 at 15:23 The Belfast Newsletter, 9 November 1750, Page 3.    Town-Hall of Belfast, Nov…

Started by Mike Spathaky

0 Dec 8, 2012

James Cree of Donaghadee

Original posting by by Trevor Cree on March 29, 2012 at 22:39 The Belfast Newsletter, 28 December 1790    On Christmas morning, near Donag…

Started by Mike Spathaky

0 Dec 8, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Trevor Cree.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service